Oct 1, 2011

Weekly Favies 9/25-10/1

All week long, I've been bookmarking fashion/beauty/rando pictures and articles that I love. I hope they make you smile too.
7. iVillage's The 5 Perfect Pieces No Woman Should Be Without (I'm now deeply concerned about the holes in my wardrobe.)
6. Cult of Pretty's genius solution to temporary dip-dye hair.
5. The effortlessness of Lindsey Saucy Glossie's socks with booties.
4. Helena Glazer of Brooklyn Blonde's jewelry and accessories in this post, and in general.
3.These pumpkin pancakes from Sterling Style.
2. Andrea of Blonde Bedhead's baggy sweater-maxi dress combo, which I never would've thought to wear together but now can't wait to emulate.
XOXO, T

1 comment:

  1. London Fashion Week on acid! Hahahaha! I can definitely see why Naomi Campbell would be scary. Please don't throw a phone at me!

    ReplyDelete