Oct 30, 2011

Skin Care Sunday #2: Essence of Beauty Cleansing Sponges

I first heard of facial sponges in one of Andrea's monthly favorites videos. I started using Essence of Beauty Facial Sponges a few weeks ago, and I love these things. (I just picked up my second pack.) I was a bit apprehensive at first; they seem a bit stiff and abrasive, like dish sponges. Once you get them wet though, they transform into soft, cushiony amazingness, simultaneously soft enough to use around delicate eye areas yet textured enough to gently exfoliate skin. Facial sponges can obviously harbor bacteria, so I give mine a thorough cleaning with Sonia Kashuk Brush and Sponge Cleanser every other and throw it away about every 7-10 days.
Have you ever used facial cleansing sponges? If not, I suggest giving them a try.
XOXO, T

2 comments:

  1. You seriously need to. I feel like my skin is doing really well since I started using these.

    ReplyDelete