8. The juxtaposition of Helena's undeniably preppy sweater with an otherwise edgy outfit
7. Orna-ment for Each Other from Nicole by OPI's upcoming Holiday Glitters collection
6. Chunky knits, especially when worn with soft, feminine pieces a la Taylor of Sterling Style
5. Sheila's seemingly simple tightlining how-to (I've never been able to master the technique.)
4. Um, Andrea's boots
3. Kardashians, nuff said.
2. How sick is the stripey effect of this metallic nail polish from Nails Inc?
1. I die for Kate Spade's cheeky "Eat Cake for Breakfast" tote from her Spring 2012 collection.