Oct 16, 2011

Skincare Sunday #1: The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk and Freshening Water Review

I've decided to start doing Skincare Sundays, because my skin always manages to look its worst on Sundays (after 3-4 nights of sleep deprivation, heavy drinking, Taco Bell fourth meals, etc.) Also, I'm a sucker for alliteration.
On to my review of the Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk and Cucumber Freshening Water: Let me go ahead and apologize for how ratty these bottles look, but I make it a point to actually use something for a few weeks before giving my official opinion. Okay, now on to my review: These products are amazing. Like holy grail, performed a miracle on my combination skin, freaking amazing. The Cleansing Milk is so creamy and cool and refreshing, and the Freshening Water evens out the oiliness on my nose and forehead without over-drying my cheeks and jaw like alcohol-based toners do. I don't know what else to say about this duo except that you need to go get both these products immediately.
*Content and image belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment