Oct 18, 2011

Finding Inspiration

It's been a few days since I last blogged...ok, quite a few. I am trying my best to stay on top of it though! Anyways, I thought I'd share a post from one of my favorite blogs, today. The single greatest thing about the world of fashion blogging is finding inspiration from others' posts! Seriously, I sometimes wonder how people ever got dressed without the internet and blogs. This morning, I was skimming over the latest posts from Sincerely, Jules and saw this fantastic vest she was wearing in her post from yesterday. I normally am not a vest person (probably because my mom forced me to wear tacky ones in the early 90's) but I loved how tough this one looked. Apparently, it was gifted from AE, but I couldn't find it on their site. However I did find another fabulous vest, of another completely different style--who knows, maybe vests will be my new obsession? AE styles their vest with plaid and other fall-ish, woodsy clothes but I think I would stlye mine a la Rachel Zoe, with a girly frock underneath.
By the way, if you haven't already picked up on it, Taryn posts more about beauty products and I post more about clothing. We are equally obsessed with both, but I think we've found our little niches. Maybe we'll be the next style conglomerate.
XO, Bee

1 comment: