Nov 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Travel

Thanks to the whirlwind that is the end of the semester, I haven't been able to post in awhile. However, this weekend I took a trip up north to see the family for Thanksgiving. One of the upsides of the holiday, was that I was able to catch up on some of my homework and projects. As I wait in the airport to catch my flight home, I thought I'd give a post on what I wore for le plane trip.
I didn't want to be awkward and take a full outfit shot in front of a terminal of people, but I was sneaky enough to get a makeup shot.
Now looking at the pic, I think it looks way creepy. Anyways...I kept my makeup simple with foundation, liner, mascara, and and brown smokey eye. Experts say that flying with makeup on is bad for your skin--I say, whatevs.
As for my outfit, I'm wearing black leggings, a white tunic, a black open-front cardigan, and black suede pull-on boots. The goal for shoes while flying, is to always wear ones that are easy to slip on and off when going through security. Also I like to wear layers, as between the cold airport and my nerves, I end up shaking like a freak. Lastly, as much as I love loud, obnoxious jewelry, I go jewel-free when flying because it's one less thing to worry about at security.
--Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment