Nov 14, 2011

The ABCs of Taryn

I've seen this thing going around the blog community, and I thought it'd be a good way for our readers to find out a little bit about me.

Age: Twenty-two and a half.

Twenty-two.

Bed Size: Twin or double (if I feel like sleeping in the guest room).

Chore that you hate: Hanging up the mountainous pile of clothes that always seems to accumulate on my saucer chair.

Dogs: My border collie-blue heeler Tuffi Rose:

A giant cup of coffee.

Essential start to your day: A giant cup of coffee.A giant cup of coffee.

Favorite colors: All, with a slight tendency toward jewel tones.towares.toward jewel tones.

Gold or Silver: Gold, mostly, although I wear both and have no qualms about mixing metals.

Height: 5'3-1/2"

Instruments you play: An acoustic guitar named Blondie.

Job Title: Student and adventurer.

Kids: They kind of hate me.

Live: Orlando.

Mother-in-Law’s name: Single life.

Nicknames: Ashlee calls me Tinkerbell.

Overnight hospital stays: Far too many in February of 2009.Way too many

Pet Peeves: Ice-biting noise.

Quote from a movie: "I always tell the girls, never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. You never get hurt, you always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends."

Right or Left handed: Right.

Siblings: Don't have any.

Time you wake up: Typically around nine.

Underwear: Boy shorts, mostly. oy shorts, mostly.

Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts, obv.

What makes you run late: Taking forever to decide on an outfit.

X-Rays you’ve had: Tons on my ankles, feet and toes as a kid.d toes as a kid.

Yummy food that you make: Chocolate Oatmeal Chippers (cookies).

hants.XOXO, T

Zoo animal: Elephantsphants.

XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment