Nov 26, 2011

November Loves

10. Vaseline Coco Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion
I know this seems like a completely rando thing to have in my favorites, but Florida has been uncharacteristically dry lately, and this stuff is a lifesaver.
9. Once Upon a Time on ABC
8. e.l.f. Golden Bronzer
This makes me appear awake and alive without giving off too much color. I close my eyes and mouth and dust it all over my entire face. (Paler ladies might have to be a bit more careful.)
7. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
6. Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in Mauving on Up
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
This is a reread (Is this a word?) for me, and I found it even more meaningful this time around. I definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't read it yet.
4. Aquaphor
This is my favorite lip balm year-round, but in the cooler months I sleep with it slathered all over my lips, eyelashes and eyebrows.
3. Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty
A cool, silvery taupe that goes on pretty sheer for daytime but can be intensified for going out.
2. Apple pie
My mom's friend Miss Jackie from Alabama makes the best pie in the universe (from scratch).
1. iPhone 4S
I lost my Palm Pre and was due for an upgrade, so I got a white iPhone 4S and I'm basically obsessed with it. Hopefully I can avoid dropping it at least until the case I bought arrives in the mail. (I'll post pictures when it gets here.)
XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment