May 21, 2012

Official Start of Project 14 Pan


Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned I was going to be starting Project Pan?  Well, today is the day.  I'm posting this between classes at college (uni) so this list is just off the top of my head and whatever happens to have been shoved in my makeup bag.  I'll likely add a few more items when I get home and can actually assess my stockpile, but here's what I've decided on so far:

The Rules
1. I am not allowed to buy any makeup, skin care or hair products until I completely finish the contents of every item listed below.
2. The only exception to this rule is if I finish something necessary, ie moisturizer, that I have no backups of or substitutes for, I'm allowed to purchase one replacement.

Makeup
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss in Wild Orchid
Milani Lipliner in Most Natural
e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer
e.l.f. Essential eyeshadow quad in Butternut
e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
e.l.f. Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder
NYC (New York Color) Sheer Red Lipstick
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee

Skin Care
The Body Shop Cucumber Cleanser
The Body Shop Cucumber Toner
Yes to Blueberries Eye Roller
Jargens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer in Fair to Medium
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Hair Products
Organix Moroccan Curl Cream
Organix Macademia Oil Conditioner

Your Turn
Have you ever done Project Pan?
Do you have any advice/suggestions for me?

XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment