May 20, 2012

Skin Care Sunday: Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer

This product has been around for quite a few years, but I'd never tried it until recently.  In fact, this has been my first ever experience with any form of self tanner.  I picked this up at Target last weekend, and it also came with a little sample bottle of Natural Glow & Protect Daily Moisturizer for Body, but I haven't gotten around to trying that yet.


What Jergens Says
Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer gradually creates fabulous, natural-looking color, for a healthy, radiant glow.  This advanced, Skin Cancer Foundation recommended, SPF 20 formula contains broad-spektrum UVA & UVB protection to defend against every day sun exposure.

What I Like
This moisturizer provides just the perfect wash of color to make me look alive without making me too blatantly tan.  (I thought I might need the shade Medium to Tan, but I'm so glad Bre convinced me to opt for the Fair to Medium version).  It's neither oily nor does it irritate my sensitive skin.  I also love the added benefit that the SPF 20 provides, saving me the step of having to apply an additional product and subsequently shaving a little time off my morning routine.

What I Don't Like
Really, nothing.  If I had to pick, I'd say I wouldn't mind a higher SPF, but as far as the tanning aspect I honestly wouldn't change a thing.  I can't believe I didn't start using this a lot sooner.


Your Turn
Have you ever used any products in the Jergens Natural Glow line?  Do you have any tips or tricks for self tanner n00bs like me?



XOXO, T

P.S. I'll add before and after photos if I ever get dressed and, you know, take a shower.  (I'm trying to hermit away the birthday hangover from hell.)




No comments:

Post a Comment