May 23, 2012

Smudgy Eyeliner FOTD

This is how I've been doing my makeup pretty much every day lately. It's a little bit sexier than going completely sans makeup while still remaining perfectly appropriate for my morning classes (Okay, my first one is at noon.)--an almost bare face with neutral lips and a diffused, slept-in-looking Smudgy lash line. Ten products/steps might sound like a lot, but I typically knock this out in about six minutes.  This look can be recreated using products in your own makeup collection.  All you need is black liquid eyeliner (I prefer a pen), matte black eyeshadow,  rose blush and a pinky brown lipstick.  (Lipliner and finishing powder are optional, although highly recommended.)
I took this in the bathroom at college like a creeper.

What I'm Wearing
1. Jergens Natural Glow Daily Facial Moisturizer for Fair to Medium Skin Tones
2. e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer blended up to brow bone.
3. Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Intermix over entire lid
4. Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eye Pen in Black dotted and dashed into base of lashes (to darken/thicken them; doesn't have to be perfect)
5. Matte black from Wet n Wild Color Icon I Heart Matte palette smudged into lash line on top of eyeliner. (It's best to do this before the eyeliner dries, so I typically do each eye individually.)
6. One coat of e.l.f. Studio Vitamin Infused Mascara
7. Physicians Formula Mosaic Blush in Blushing Rose
8. Milani Easy Liner for Lips Retractable Pencil in Most Natural at the outer edge of my lips (to keep my lipstick from bleeding)
9. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
10. e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder in Translucent across my forehead and down my nose and chin

Your Turn
How do you like my FOTD?
How does it compare to/differ from your everyday makeup routine?

XOXO, T

1 comment:

  1. T, follow me! :) http://skinnyarmwars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete