Apr 29, 2012

Skin Care Sunday: Yes to Blueberries Brightening Eye Rolleroller

I know it's been forever since my last Skin Care Sunday, but it's not very often that I actually add a new product to my routine.
Eye creams are one of those products everyone else always seemed to use, but I never really thought I needed.  After talking to Liz (my person and go-to general knowledge expert), I learned that I actually should be using an eye cream.  She told me she uses Neutrogena and challenged me to find her a cruelty-free alternative.

What Yes to Blueberries Says
Free of Petroleum and SLS.  Paraben-free, naturally!  The Yes to Blueberries collection features products that help improve skin firmness. protect skin, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and nourish age damaged skin.  Use the entire collection for a recipe of youth enhancing goodness!

What I Like
The metal rollerball itself feels very cool on my eye area.  While I don't have any major eye area concerns, my skin does occasionally get mad about my poor life choices, resulting in dull, dry eyes and a bit of puffiness.  This product does seem to alleviate these issues.  Also, I have very sensitive skin, and this doesn't seem to irritate me or break me out.
Rollerball

What I Don't Like
At $19.99 the price is a bit steep in comparison to most of my other skin care products.

Overall
Regardless of the price, I am quite enjoying this eye roller, and it's less expensive than a slew of designer products which may or may not even work.

Your Turn
Have you tried Yes to Blueberries Brightening Eye Roller?  How about any other Yes to products?


XOXO, T

2 comments:

  1. loving all your skin care reviews ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, doll. I feel like skin care is especially important with summer approaching.

    ReplyDelete