Apr 19, 2012

Birthday Wish List

I'm turning 23 on May 19, and I can.  Not.  Wait.  Not because there's anything particularly cool about turning 23 but because, as anyone who knows me can tell you,  I'm kind of obsessed with my birthday.  I've been bookmarking since February, but since my birthday's officially only a month away now, I hope I'm not completely insane in choosing today to broadcast the carefully selected items I hope to be receive from my family and friends.  [A lot of bloggers seem to do this.  Is it utterly strange/narcissistic of me to participate?]  In an attempt to remain at least somewhat organized, I've divided my wish list items into three categories, each in ascending order from want/need to I am going to die if I don't get this:















Accessories














Rando














Your turn: What do you think of my wish list?  Do you want (or have) any of these items?  What do you want for your birthday?

Raise your hand if you're surprised that my wish list contains mostly cosmetics.
XOXO, T

*FTC: None of these images belong to me, as I don't yet own any of these items.  Each picture is from the number 1 source link in its category.

2 comments:

  1. Good choices! http://www.lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not narcissistic at al! Wish lists are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete