Dec 28, 2011

Skin Care Sunday (On Wednesday): Aquaphor

I've decided to do "Skin Care Sunday," even though it's Wednesday, because I haven't done one in ages. (This past Sunday was Christmas, the Sunday before that I was on a cruise, and the Sunday before that was finals week.) But enough excuses..
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is one of my all time favorite products. (It was featured in my November Loves.) Eucerin describes it as "advanced therapy for dry, cracked, or irritated skin." It's my favorite lip balm year round. This time of year though, I pretty much cover myself in it before bed. Lately, I've been smearing a liberal amount over my lips, my eyelashes, my eyebrows, and under my nose. I know this sounds bizarre, but this cold, dry weather leaves these areas completely dehydrated. Aquaphor can also be used on one's hands and feet, especially under socks and gloves.
XOXO, T

No comments:

Post a Comment