Dec 24, 2011

Cruelty-Free Christmas Eve FOTN and OOTN

I'm proud to announce this is the first make-up look I'm posting which includes exclusively cruelty-free products. Since it's winter (a term which I use extremely loosely) or whatever, I decided to incorporate a navy smoky crease. Because my eye make-up turned out a bit dramatic for a well lit family function, I kept my lips quite neutral. (I also completely forgot to apply blush.) My parents and I always spend Christmas Eve across town at my Aunt Vicki's house, and it was lovely to see my little cousins Kaley and Shana home from UF and FSU, respectively.
What I'm wearing:
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation applied with my fingertips
2. e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer in Sheer from my lash line to my eyebrow blended with my fingertips
3. Revlon Luxurious Color Perle Eyeshadow in Glistening Snow over my entire eyelid and tear duct
4. Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow trio in I Got Good Jeans (the darkest shade, in my crease)
5. e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal (a very thin line, as close to my lashes as possible)
6. Two coats of Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara in Black
7. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff
8. NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City (from my VoxBox)
As far as my outfit goes, I'm wearing an Express long sleeve tee, an Old Navy faux fur vest, Guess jeans, and a Banana Republic bag. (I'm sorry this picture is so creepy and doesn't even really show my outfit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment