Dec 9, 2011

No Make-Up Make-Up and Straight Hair

Just so we're all on the same page, "no make-up" make-up is very minimalistic make-up; the goal is to look like you're not wearing any make-up but are just that naturally gorgeous. This has pretty much been my go to look the past couple weeks. What I'm wearing:
1. e.l.f. Golden Bronzer dusted over my entire face
2. Urban Decay Midnight Cowgirl dabbed right on my tear ducts
3. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in Very Black
4. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Seriously, that's it. Four things. Had I been going anywhere important today (read, seeing a cute boy), I would've used a tinted moisturizer to even out the redness around my nose and probably a little coral blush under my cheekbones; but since I was just going to a hair appointment, which I was already late for, I did the abridged version. I spent the rest of the day packing for my cruise! (This will be my last post for a week.)
XOXO, T
P.S. Can we please talk about my hair? I seriously didn't even realize it had gotten so long (since it's always so curly). I got a dark auburn rinse, a trim and (obviously) a blow dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment