Mar 25, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes

I'm not sure if these babies were limited edition, but I hadn't seen any of them in ages until very recently. You already know that I found the Wet n Wild I Heart Matte palette at a random Walgreens about two weeks ago. Well, this afternoon I found their Color Icon palettes in both Petal Pusher and Blue Had Me at Hello at a different but equally random Walgreens.
When the Color Icon palettes first came out, I was on kind of a money saving kick and felt like the only one I really needed was Comfort Zone (the green/gold one). However, after seeing about a million reviews/swatches/tutorials, I regretted having not picked up the others. As far as I know, I now have basically all of the Wet n Wild eight-pan palettes, with the exception of one called Night Elf that I really wanted but never saw in stores. (Side note: Does Night Elf actually even exist?) Do you have any of these palettes? What do you think of them? Of Wet n Wild eyeshadow in general?
XOXO, T

2 comments:

  1. I want to get one of these after seeing you talk about them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it. You really can't beat the quality, especially for $4.99. If you ever see Night Elf, please snag it for me, and I will promise to love you forever.

      Delete