Mar 10, 2012

Natural Beauty (part 2)

This is the second installment in my natural beauty product installment; since I have a short attention span, I'm only featuring one product (or related products) a week. A month or two ago, I bought a tube of mascara from The Body Shop because everyone knows about The Body Shop's great reputation and, honestly, it was on sale. Anyways, I brought the Super Volume Mascara home, a little nervous of how it might hold up. So far, I like this product, and I will most likely buy it again because it is such a decent price. It does a great job of spreading the lashes out, so my eyes look enormous when paired with eyeliner. The only complaint about this mascara is that it easily smudges within the first five minutes of application. So when I apply, I try not to blink or close my eyes until it dries. One morning I had an episode with my contacts and watering eyes...it was an awful mess of raccoon eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Bre! I choose you to complete the Eleven Random Things Tag: http://kathrynrosexo.blogspot.com/2012/03/eleven-random-things-tag.html

    ReplyDelete