Jan 22, 2012

Movie Review: Midnight in Paris

While our blog abounds with makeup reviews, we don't usually focus on movie reviews. However, last night I finally rented Midnight in Paris and thought a review would be very worthwhile. First of all, the movie stars Owen Wilson. How can a movie be bad when a Wilson brother is in it?? You know there are going to be some laughs in store. Also, add Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard to the mix. I die. Now for the real kicker: The movie takes place simultaneously in the present (gorgeous scenery) and the 20's..helloooo fabulous costumes. The 20's happen to be my favorite era, so when Zelda Fitzgerald appeared on the screen, I about flipped. All in all, if you're looking for a movie with amazing views of Paris and glamorous costumes from the 1920's, I would highly recommend Midnight in Paris. It is one of my new, top favorites. --Bree

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you've posted for the first time in weeks, and now I'm kind of dying to see this movie. Rachel and Marion happen to be two of my biggest girl crushes. P.S. I've been watching Gossip Girl: Season 4 on Netflix. When are we going to Paris!

    ReplyDelete