1. I'll start things off with the hate and move on to things I love, that way I'm at least ending on a happy note. What I really hate is how Victoria Beckham not only has a clothing line (with prices up the wha-zoo, $450 sunglasses?! Who are you, Chanel?!) but that she gets to show her line at NYFW. Really? Because you were a Spice Girl you automatically get a spot in the fashion line up?
2. I hate that I wasn't at Fashion Week. That's all.
3. Moving on to the positive topics... I love that, from the pictures I've seen, designers are still showing maxi-dresses for spring. Thank the lord. Hallelujah. Amen. Maxi-dresses are perfect in every which way and if you don't own at least one...well...you should go buy one.
4. The LPD. So perfect, I don't know why the world hasn't thought of this before. I love the Little Pink Dress more than life itself. Not to mention, my birthday is coming up so I most definitely will be looking for the perfect LPD for my night out.
5. Iced coffee. This seems a little off topic, but I made the most amazing hazelnut flavored iced coffee with almond milk this morning. It was love at first sip.