Aug 24, 2011

First Day of School Look

So today was my first day of the semester, and I was super nervous about looking cute, even though everyone else is probably too worried about themselves to even notice what I'm wearing. (Side note: Why does it look like I have boobs?)
Anyway, I'm wearing a floral tank top that I got at Urban Outfitters about a million years ago (okay, like four), layered over an Old Navy Perfect Rib-Knit Tank (These are the comfiest, best-fitting wife-beaters in the world. I have these in every color.) I paired this with a light wash American Eagle Destroyed Midi Short, which I've been practically living in all summer. My blue Baby Wayfarers complete my outfit.
I like to keep my make up pretty simple for class, especially in the morning. I'm wearing a light dusting of Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Foundation in Natural Beige (just over my t-zone), e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer in Nude, e.l.f. Essential Eyeshadow Quad in Silver Lining (white and grey on inner and outer halves of my lids, respectively), e.l.f. Studio Blush in Candid Coral, one coat of JB Cosmetics Lashfood mascara, Yes to Carrots Mint Lip Butter, and e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum.
XOXO, T

1 comment: