Aug 5, 2011

Summer Smokey Eyes Using Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad

Let me begin by stating that I feel absolutely ridiculous writing a post that will probably be read by no one except my co-blogger.
Speaking of Bre, last night we met up with some friends at a local bar called the Knight Library (named for the UCF Knights). I was so excited to finally use the Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad that I had to snap a few Macbook pictures of myself before I left. Call me a narcissist. The pictures we took at the bar should be up in the next day or two, or whenever Bre gets around to it.
Anyway, I wore a light dusting of Physicians Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Natural Beige, e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer in Nude, Maybelline Natural Smokes Quad (applied basically according to how the shadows are labeled), two coats of Maybelline One by One Mascara in Blackest Black, Yes to Carrots Mint Lip Butter, and e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in Bubblegum. Side note: After packing on my eyeshadow I looked in the mirror and realized I looked like a Vietnamese hooker. Luckily the shadow blended out quite nicely with a q-tip, making me look like an only slightly trampy sixteen year old with a fake i.d. (I'm twenty-two but well aware that I look like a baby.) Anyway, here's a better view of my eyelids:
XOXO, T

1 comment: